There are a lot of companies that buy houses in Portland, OR. People are often unaware of that, and they assume that if they’re going to sell their house, they need to do so through a real estate agent. But that’s not true at all.
There are many benefits to selling a house to a company instead of waiting for an agent to sell it on the market. That’s what we would like to cover here today.
What Happens When an Investment Company Buys Your House?
Selling your house to an investment company can be a really quick transaction. They tend to make offers quickly and then they close quickly. That can be a huge benefit to a homeowner who needs to sell fast. These types of companies also pay with cash, which can make the entire process faster.
Typically, the process of selling your home to an investor goes something like this:
· You contact them and let them know you’d like to sell your home.
· You fill them in on all the details about the house, including where repairs and renovations are needed.
· You set up a time for the investor to come and see the property in person.
· They will give you a written offer.
· If you choose to accept their offer, they’ll make arrangements for closing.
A lot of homeowners choose this route for selling their homes because it’s so much easier than dealing with a real estate agent. Many have homes that might be difficult to sell on the market. But investors are always eager to buy houses that are ugly, run-down or that need serious renovations.
The Benefits of Selling Your Home to a Professional Home Buyer in Portland, OR
There are a lot of reasons why people choose to sell their homes to professional home buyers in Portland. They are eager to reap the benefits, such as:
· Getting cash quickly. Depending on the circumstances you’re dealing with, you may need to get cash in hand as fast as possible. For example, if you’re getting divorced, filing for bankruptcy or facing a foreclosure, getting cash for your house may be incredibly helpful.
· Experiencing a near-effortless transaction. When you bought your house you may have gotten lost under a mountain of paperwork. That’s not something you’ll have to worry about when you sell to an investor.
· Not wasting time on countless repairs. You may not have the time or the cash to spend repairing your home to sell it on the market. But investors aren’t worried about that at all. It’s very likely that they plan to fix up the house anyway and sell it on the market themselves.
· Avoiding a long negotiating process. If you have ever negotiated over a house deal, then you know how difficult that can be. But when you sell to an investor, there won’t be much negotiating at all. You should be able to reach a deal quickly.
· Being able to move on with your life fast. Perhaps you’re facing legal challenges because your house is close to getting condemned. Or maybe you need to sell because you’re taking a new job in another city. Regardless, selling to an investor can help you begin that new chapter of your life faster than a traditional sale would.
Selling Your Portland Home at a Fair Price
You deserve a fair price for your house, and you shouldn’t feel as though you have to settle for less. If your house is in poor condition, but you need to unload it quickly, you should expect to sell it below market value. Keep in mind that the investor will have to put a lot of money into the house in order to sell it. But that is money, time and effort that you won’t have to spend.
Working With Better Off Home Buyers
At Better Off Home Buyers, we are always keeping an eye out for great properties in the Portland area. We are professional home buyers who are searching for people who want to sell their homes as-is.
But working with us is nothing like working with a real estate agent. Our process is as simple as can be, and it works much like what we described above. You’ll contact us about your house and we’ll make an appointment to see it. You’ll have a written, no-obligation offer in your hands fast. If you accept our offer, we’ll start preparing to close in a timeframe that works best for you.
The Money You’ll Save
At Better Off House Buyers, we’re here to save you money and get you cash in hand quickly. You’ll notice that we don’t charge a lot of fees like real estate agents do. In fact, you’ll see the following fees disappear from your closing sheet:
· Closing costs
· Inspection fees
· Appraisal fees
Those fees alone can add up to thousands of dollars, which can be difficult to come up with. You won’t have to worry about them at all because we’ll take care of everything.
Are You Looking for Companies That Buy Houses in Portland, OR?
If you’ve been searching for a quick way to sell your Portland, Oregon home, look no further than Better Off House Buyers. We’re here to make this transaction as painless as possible. We know that you want to be free from your house quickly so you can move on with the next chapter of your life. We can make that happen for you.
Selling your house can be difficult; especially in today’s market. Fortunately, there’s no need for you to waste months or even years trying to get a fair price on the market. When you work with us, we’ll show you just how simple it can be.Do you have questions about our house buying process? Please contact us today.