Do you have a house in the Gresham area you want to sell fast?
Selling a home can be a long and complicated process, both financially and emotionally. We make everything as easy and painless as possible.
When you sell to Better Off Home Buyers
- We can close on your house in 2-3 days, not weeks or months.
- We buy your house as-is, without contingencies or inspections.
- We pay cash for your home.
Our 4-Step Approach
- Contact us to discuss your situation.
- We will meet you at your property in Gresham, and we’ll make you an all-cash offer for your home in its current condition within 24 hours.
- We’ll handle all of the paperwork and draft the sales documents for you to review.
- You choose the closing date, and we’ll wire the proceeds to your account.
Do You Need To Sell Your House?
There are many benefits to selling to Better Off Home Buyers.
We can buy your house. Contact us today!
- We close fast. Selling to us means that you won’t have to list your home on the market for months hoping to lure in a buyer.
- No repairs. There is no need for you to make repairs before closing. We buy houses “As-Is,” so our sellers have fewer things to worry about than the traditional seller does.
- You choose your closing date. You select the closing date that fits your schedule, not ours. We know that moving a family is a big event, and we want to help make it easier any way that we can.
Why Do People Sell Their Homes?
A home that no longer is a good fit for one family can be a dream home for another. Here are common reasons why people sell their homes.
People who move for home-related reasons might need a larger home or a house that better fits their needs or prefer a different neighborhood. Families who want to move to a better area look for schools and other amenities.
Financial reasons for moving include wanting an ideal home, moving to a newer home to avoid making repairs on the old one, or cashing in on existing equity.
People move for personal reasons as well—you might relocate for a new job or to be closer to family, or you might simply want a new house to fix up and flip.
Different stages of life require different needs from your home; those who are recently divorced, widowed, or retired might move to a new location.
People often are looking for help to sell their Gresham homes. Among others, they are selling because:
- Abandoned house
- Houses that need to be repaired or demolished
- Multi-family units.
- Tenant-occupied property.
We Buy Your Tenant-Occupied House
Owning a property that generates income is a dream come true for many. However, a rented property also generates expenses, and sometimes the monthly balance shows red numbers.
Suppose the rental property is in good condition, has good tenants, plus the home equity. One can say that the property is an appreciated long-term asset.
Unfortunately for many landlords in Gresham, the ruling on evictions has placed them in a precarious situation. Tenants affected by the covid crisis stopped making rental payments.
Many owners have reported that they have not received money from their rental properties for more than 16 months. Meanwhile, federal and Oregon authorities do not have a comprehensive program to help these stranded homeowners.
We have helped some of them here in Gresham. However, we know that there are dozens more who decided to sell their tenant-occupied properties. It is so sad that years of hard work, effort, sweat, and dreams go over the cliff because of the slow authorities’ response.
If you need to sell your rental house, we will buy it.
- We will inherit your tenants. We will assist them, either keep living in the property or moving out. Whatever would be according to law.
- As a landlord, you don’t need to do repairs; we will take care of them.
- Our legal team will manage the transaction, So every party involved will be advised according to the city, state, and federal rules.
- We will offer top dollars for your rental property.
- In a short time, you will have money in your hands.
2020 and 2021 have been difficult for everyone, but the pandemic has been devastating for independent and small landlords.
Some people were counting on their rental investments income. For many, one rental house represented 50 or 60% of their income, but after their tenants notified them that they were not able to continue making the rental payments, the nightmare just started.
Selling a tenant-occupied rental house is not easy. The real estate market doesn’t have room for this kind of property. Realtors deal only with properties that make them feel secure. They consider it a waste of time to help desperate landlords.
Our team at Better Off Home Buyers is made of professionals in the field of real estate, experienced lawyers, accounts, and specialized customer service associates.
When you contact us, you are in the hands of people who sympathize with your feelings, understand your needs, and work hard to satisfy you.
Do not hesitate to call us or fill out the information form on this page. We will get back to you in less than 24 hours.
Check out how our process works for you.
- Contact us and let us know about your property.
- If it meets our buying criteria, we’ll contact you to set up a quick appointment.
- We’ll present you w/ a fair written, no-obligation offer
- We close at a local reputable title company, cash in your hands in as little as 7 days
- We use technology and apply social distancing to communicate with you and protect your health.
Timeframe: Once we collect your property information, we will present you with a fair all-cash offer within 24 hours. If you accept it, we can close as quickly as 7 days, or on your schedule (sometimes we can have a check on your hand the very same day!).
Your Primary Home Or Your Rental Property
Whatever your need is, if you need to sell your house or your rental property, we can help you.
Check out our testimonials section. You will find the declaration of several satisfied homeowners and landlords that sold their properties to us. They faced different situations at one point in their lives, from unwanted inherited homes to semi-destroyed tenant-occupied properties.
We could present them with a fair offer for the properties. Some of them accepted immediately; others took the time to shop around until they got convinced our offer was the best deal.
Our business is investing in properties, but at the same time, we respect the human side of it. Like many of our clients, we have worked hard, making sacrifices to take our company to today’s level.
We are glad to help people in Gresham and across Oregon by presenting a win-win proposal for properties. We Buy houses fast for cash.
If you are in a situation that is difficult to sustain, or you just want to sell your house, contact us. It is better to sell the house and avoid foreclosure and other negative information reflected on your credit report.
As a consequence of the pandemic, many people are about to lose their homes. Although the ban on evictions and foreclosures, many can not comply with their monthly mortgage payments and eventually will face the reality of getting their home loans current or going through a foreclosure process.
If you have any questions, we will help you. Give us a call to know more about our home buying process or if you need any advice regarding the real estate business and the regulations around it.