Sell Your House Fast In Eugene, Oregon
There are advantages that every homeowner should consider when selling their home. Everyone wants to get the most out of a home sale transaction. That’s why at Better Off Home Buyers, we want to point out why you should be on the lookout for a profitable, smooth, and hassle-free selling experience.
The following are four benefits to selling your house to an investor:
- Time: Time is probably the most important thing anyone has in life. When you sell your Eugene house to an investor like Better Off Home Buyers, your ability to get stuff done in a quicker amount of time is going to be monumentally different. When you sell your house to us, you are going to get rid of a lot of the hiccups and hold-ups that traditional real estate will have. Financing and inspection eventualities – You save time because you don’t need to list the property. If an investor pays for your house, that makes escrow move quicker. A traditional real estate transaction can last anywhere from 30 days to 6 months, and it is not guaranty within these six months, anything will be done. When you sell to Better Off Home Buyers, as soon as you have an offer on your hand, closing time is as short as 7 days.
- Cost: When you sell your house through a real estate agent, you are going to have costs associated with that. You need to pay real estate agent commissions, which is 6% of the home sale value. You are going to have to pay your closing fees which are 2.5 to 3% of the sale price. Additionally, in the current buyers market conditions, you may be looking to pay buyer’s closing costs or part of them. Plus, you could have to pay for major or minor home repairs that your real estate agent or your potential buyer request. So, your expenses can go up between 10 to 15% of the cost of your house very quickly. These associate costs would not be paid for your real estate agent or the buyer. In Our transaction deals, we pay for seller closing costs, we never ask for home repairs, and we pay other escrow costs.
- Home Improvements. When you sell your house to Better Off Home Buyers, typically, the repairs you need to get done to put your house in a saleable condition don’t matter. We buy houses AS-IS. When you try to sell your house on the market, it has to be in a financial condition. Any bank or lender wants to make sure that the property for sale represents their investments. So, a poor roof, structural damages, or any repair must be done before lenders approve a potential borrower. When you are selling your Eugene house to us, repairs typically won’t hinder the sale at all. Since we are going to pay cash, we buy houses basically in tear-down conditions to cosmetic fissures, carpet, and paint.
- Finance: The biggest issue when it comes to traditional real estate sales is buyer financing. When you receive an offer for your house, usually, the buyer is not in the position to pay all cash for your house. So, they need to go to a mortgage broker or bank, or any sort of money lender to get a loan. With today’s lending standards and the pandemic implications, a lot of transactions are falling out at this stage.
It doesn’t matter if interest rates are historically low, still, borrowers must fit the tight lender’s standards we have seen today. On the order hand, if your potential buyer qualifies for a loan, but your house doesn’t, the lender would reject the borrower’s application.
This particular reason may be the major reason to consider selling your Eugene home to Better Off Home Buyers. Financial is the stage that demands more time. From it depends on a home sale frame time. For a borrower to get approved can take from 30 to 180 days in most cases. We don’t have financing needs, at Better Off Home Buyers, we count on the means to pay for houses in cash, and in a short time.
Here are some of the reasons Selem owners turn to us
1. Social Distance
Many homeowners who were willing to sell their houses refused to do so because they were afraid of catching the COVID-19 virus. They had preferred not to receive strangers at home.
Contribute to keeping everyone’s health is important to us. Better Off Home Buyers. We are using technology to have virtual conferences and prospect home tours. However, we also conduct physical home visits when is needed.
Without endangering the health of any person and complying with all the measures of the health authorities, our professional home buying team has been able to buy properties in the Portland Metro, and also in the counties of Clackamas, Marion, Washington, Lincoln, and Curry.
Better Off Home Buyers buys homes As-Is. The traditional real estate market requires that properties for sale have the best conditions, so they can be chosen by buyers quickly. Any major or minor repair that a property needs should be done and paid for by the homeowner. Real estate agents consider it important to keep a house for sale clean, the gardens very green and healthy, the lights always on to make a good impression on potential buyers. Expenses to be paid by the home seller.
An investor like us buys your property AS-IS.
Buying a home As-Is means:
- The home seller does not pay for minor or major repairs.
- If the homeowner has late mortgage payments.
- The house is in a foreclosure process
- The owners are facing a divorce.
- The house has been declared uninhabitable.
- It is inhabited with bad tenants.
No matter the situation, we buy your house.
3. Sale Commissions And Closing Expenses.
A house sale commission is 6% of its commercial value, this is an expense that the seller homeowner must pay. The 6% charged by the real estate agent is not established by any law, but the practice has made that It is the amount to be paid for the real estate agent’s work.
On many occasions there is more than one real estate agent involved in the negotiation, in this case, the commission should be distributed among the agents involved in the house sale.
The closing costs are expenses and fees associated with buying and selling a home, such as taxes, insurance title, appraisal, and loan fees.
The closing costs may vary between 2% and 5% of the sale value of the house.
Other closing costs could include:
- Appraisal: appraising a property can cost anywhere from $ 500 to $ 1,200 in the Portland Metro area. It depends on the location and price of the property.
- Inspection: Inspections are generally paid for in person and are not included in closing costs, but they are an expense incurred by the seller of the property.
- Property taxes: For a property to be sold it must be up to date with taxes, an expense that the seller must make.
4. Closing Time
While a real estate sale takes at least 90 days to sell your home, the same transaction with an investor like Better Off Home Buyers takes just 7 days. In many cases, we have bought homes in just 2 days.
During the home-selling waiting time. Homeowners have the obligation to continue with the maintenance of their properties, taxes, and the expenses we had enumerated in reason number 2 of this publication.
Selling your property should be a fast and safe operation. A real estate agent can’t guarantee that your property will ever sell, a lender might deny a mortgage loan to a potential buyer, or it may happen that at the last minute the buyer regrets it.
With Better Off Home Buyers the sale of your house is safe because we will buy it. Our company does not depend on lenders, we have enough money to close transactions in Eugene, and across Oregon.
5. Immediate Cash.
If for any reason a homeowner needs cash immediately, let’s say relocate, unforeseen expenses, illness, or unexpected unpleasing situations. Selling the house to an investor like us is the quickest solution.
We are happy to help many people who needed cash to solve big problems, these homeowners found in us a way to acquire safe and fast cash for the fair value of their homes.
6. Your Peace Of Mind.
People may have many reasons to sell their houses, sometimes they want to move to a bigger house in another part of the city, sometimes they need to solve a personal problem. No matter what reason you have for selling your property, always a home sale transaction brings expectations and anxiety.
In an ideal world, selling a home should be quick, for the amount of money the seller wants to receive, and stress-free. But in the real world, the situation is very different. But what is real, is the excellent service that Better Off Home Buyers offers a person when we purchase his home.
People can have many reasons to sell their houses, sometimes they want to move to a bigger house in another part of town, sometimes they need to solve a personal problem. Regardless of your reason for selling your property, the home sale transaction always brings expectations and anxiety.
In an ideal world, selling a house should be quick, for the amount of money the seller wants to receive and without stress. But in the real world, the situation is very different. But the real thing is the excellent service that Better Off Home Buyers offers a person when we buy his home.
We are interested that you, as our client have a pleasant experience and find in Better Off Home Buyers the answer and the solution to your expectations of selling your home. We know that the best way to advertise our business is for you to be a satisfied customer after dealing with us.
Contact us by filling out the form on this page or dialing directly (503) 212-9641.