We Will Buy Your Springfield House
“They went out of their way to make sure I was happy with the deal and they assisted in any way they could to make the process easier…”
Springfield is one of the most beautiful cities in Oregon.
It still has the countryside feeling surrounded by the Mckenzie river. The river is among the most popular fishing streams in the Willamette Valley. Despite, the beauty and the tranquility of Springfield and its sister city Eugene. The southern Willamette Valley also has suffered from pandemic hardship and many homeowners are facing the dilemma of selling their homes or face foreclosure.
Perhaps, Springfield has been a prosperous and well-established community, the pandemic burden has printed its fingers on it. As is happening across the United States, also homeowners in Springfield struggle to keep their jobs, income, and properties.
In previous years, many citizens were able to create an income source by owning rental properties, either residential or small apartment complexes. Some of them have been reporting that their tenants lost their jobs, and as a result of it, they stopped making rental payments. Currently, because of the Federal and Oregon’s tenant-landlord regulations, they can’t regain control of their rental properties.
At the end of the day, Springfield homeowners who want or need to sell their properties can contact Better Off Home Buyers for their home buying services.
How to Sell Your Springfield House Fast?
If you are behind on your mortgage payments, unfortunately, that is a situation that no one wants to experience. But even late payments are a part of everyday life. In fact, that is something more than 5 million homeowners share across America.
According to a Black Night data report issued in March 2021. over 3 million homeowners were in delinquency by February 2021. The active foreclosure inventory is down 30% from the same time last year due to moratoriums and forbearance programs.
Experts believe that after the forbearance and moratorium programs get lifted. A cascade of foreclosures and abandoned properties will be imminent.
Homeowners behind mortgage payments are encouraged to take action. There is information on the Oregon government website to help you avoid foreclosure. This includes the Oregon Foreclosure Prevention Program and tips on how to contact your servicer to request a repayment program.
Homeowners in default should immediately seek the best solution in their particular situation. For some people, leaving the property and resigning themselves to facing foreclosure may be an option. But this decision will bring emotional and financial setbacks in most cases. But on the other hand, some homeowners would prefer to sell their homes before the damage gets greater.
Selling Your Springfield House to Avoid Foreclosure
A foreclosure is a stain on your credit report that would last a minimum of 7 years. It is much better to have in your credit report some late payments rather than a court judgment. People who have late payments and sell their properties can immediately start rebuilding their credit history. A foreclosure closes many doors and opportunities. That is something we all need to take into account before defaulting on a home loan.
Is it quicker and more convenient to sell a defaulted property through a real estate agent or to an investor as Better Off Home Buyers?
|Activity||Selling w/ An Agent||SOLD To Better Off House Buyers|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, sales can fall through||NONE|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, the sale is often subject to appraisal – Seller pays the fees||NONE – We make cash offers|
|Average Days Until Sold:||+/- 91 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||On average 20 showings||1 (Just Us)|
|Who Pays For Repairs?:||Typically, The Seller. However, It could be negotiated during the Inspection Period||NONE – We pay for all repairs|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Closing Costs?:||2-5% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE – We pay all costs|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
The home median price in Springfield is $350,000. The average market price had increased by 15% during 2021. This means, equity on average, is about 40% of the house value.
- A homeowner who goes into foreclosure may be losing a lot more than his credit score. Just the home equity alone of a median house in Springfield can go over $140,000, plus legal fees and federal taxes will represent a lot of money. On top of that, the hassle of moving the family to another neighborhood, a new school district, and many more inconveniences.
- Banks and lenders are aware of this situation. They know the headaches that millions of homeowners and small landlords are going through. They just hide behind the bushes waiting, like a predator ready to deliver the death blow to its prey. They want your home equity!
- Real Estate agents don’t work with homeowners that are on default. They know that potential buyers get impressed by the first sight. So, they reject homeowners that can’t spend money on curve appealing, home repairs, and so on. They assume that if a homeowner is behind on mortgage payments, he or she would not have the means to make the necessary repairs or adjustments to beautify the property for sale. In short, they don’t want your business.
What Do You Have To Lose? Get Started Now...We buy houses in ANY CONDITION in OR. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call 503-809-4855...
Take Advantage of Your Home Equity
No doubt the fastest solution for a homeowner or small landlord in crisis is selling the property on default. That must be a quick operation to be executed because the clock is clicking.
Better Off Home Buyers will buy your property in Springfield. Together, we can work to reach a win-win transaction.
- We know that the housing inventory is low.
- We know prices have been increasing during the pandemic.
- We can offer a fair market price for your property.
- We can close in 7 days.
You can sell your Springfield home to us through a transaction that will take a short time.
- You don’t need to expend money on home repairs
- You don’t pay for real estate commissions
- You don’t need to receive strangers in your house.
- You don’t need to risk your health to sell your property.
- You will get the money for your home as fast as 7 days.
- You are free to accept our writing offer at the time you decide.
- No pressure, no hassle.
During the next 24 hours after our first contact. We will visit your house, then, we will present with you a writing offer for your property. You are free to take the time you need to close the sale. We will work with your schedule. After we receive an ok from you, for our proposal, you will have the money for your property in 7 days or less.
If you are selling your tenant-occupied property. Better Off Home Buyers will buy it.
We are an experienced company in buying AS-IS properties. This includes properties in need of repairs and personal or financial problems that the homeowners may have.
Contact Us for more information.