We Buy Houses in Sandy, Oregon
“They went out of their way to make sure I was happy with the deal and they assisted in any way they could to make the process easier…”
Sandy tenants and landlords have rights and responsibilities.
It is essential to know the laws of the city, county, and state. Due to the pandemic, some people lost their jobs, and small landlords did not receive the rent for their investment properties.
In the business of being a professional home buyer, everything influences the offer’s amount. However, If a home needs significant repairs, there is always a chance that we will make a fair offer to buy it.
We are a home-buy company. Our goal is to assist homeowners in Sandy and across Oregon.
Since the pandemic started in March 2020, many federal and local regulations have been issued to protect tenants from eviction and prevent the virus from spreading.
- The moratorium on evictions rule has been extended on many occasions setting times and conditions to help tenants who can not pay rent., On the contrary, landlords are not receiving the same treatment; many suffer from a lack of income and risk losing their properties.
- Eviction is the legal process through which a landlord can recover control over his property. However, under current conditions, thinking about an eviction process will take months, adding further frustration and losses to Sandy’s homeowners.
- The tenant protecting Oregon legislation and the CDC regulations have pushed individual Landlords on the brink of foreclosure.
Landlords Reported Damage to Their Properties
The vast majority of the sandy landlords stated that their properties had suffered from tenants misused during the eviction moratorium.
Many tenants violated the number of occupant’s agreements. Rental properties have been overpopulated. Tenants claim they are helping friends or relatives suffering from the pandemic hardship; however, the misused Houses and units are substantially damaged.
We know that there are many reasons why a homeowner decides to sell their home. Every day, family or local events affect our daily lives and the decisions we must make. Because of the pandemic, we are living new experiences.
Although many people don’t feel happy about selling their homes, we understand them and offer a friendly hand.
Houses and apartments units present damages as follows:
Unfortunately for landlords, the costs to fix the rental property’s repairs are on the owner. Until this publication, the Oregon and federal agencies are unclear on the processor resources to help landlords.
- Broken screen doors and windows
- Range malfunctioning
- Ripped carpet
- Holes in the walls
- Leaking faucets
- Careless on garden or green areas
As a result of this dramatic situation, many landlords have decided not to rent any longer but sell their properties.
Real Estate Market Trends in Sandy
Statistics from the last two months show that Sandy’s median home prices decreased by 14.27%. The days on the market exceed 95. Supply has been increasing since homeowners and landlords are selling their houses.
In short, Sandy’s real estate market trends, the legislations, and the economy of many homeowners are forcing people to sell. However, selling is not as quick as people need.
There are more reasons why homeowners need to sell their homes.
- Retirement: After a life of hard work and dedication to the family. Children are adults and live far from home. Our old house has become too big and too quiet. The time has come to sell it and move to a smaller place.
- Second Home – A rental home as an additional income investment has, over time, become a burden. Misuse of the house by tenants and high repair costs could force them to sell.
- An inherited property that requires repair and is causing problems among family members. It is also a factor when deciding to sell.
- Relocating for work or other needs, in many cases, makes it necessary to sell.
- Foreclosure. A decrease or loss of income directly affects the fulfillment of obligations. Under a home loan agreement, a debtor can face foreclosure after being behind for a few months.
We Buy Your House in Sandy
We are helping homeowners in Sandy and across Oregon with their house selling needs. We buy properties and can make a win-win offer. Also, our buying process is quick, and people can have money in their pockets in about seven days.
For many years, including the time of the pandemic, our company has purchased single residences, rental houses, apartment complexes, land, and some rental properties inhabited by excellent tenants. People that have been affected by the covid crisis and suddenly found themselves unable to pay rent.
For a complete explanation about our process of buying rental-occupied properties, contact us.
- Our team takes the necessary steps to complete the transaction in the shortest time possible. We contact the persons or entities that may have interest in the property, such as liens, debts, claims, and anything else that could involve the purchase operation.
- To sell your house or rental property before your loan servicer takes legal possession should be the appropriate step. Your credit history will not be drastically affected. A foreclosure record stays on your credit history for seven years, and it will hurt your future credit transactions. On the contrary, a history of default for a few months does not affect your credit to a greater extent.
- Regardless of the reasons, at one point in life, a homeowner decides to sell their home, embarking himself on a sales process that requires expenses, time and is incredibly stressful.
Properties That Need Major Repairs
The repairs a house needs are one of the variables that most influence its price. Some properties present extensive damage that makes it impossible for their owners to cover them.
Sometimes the structure of a house is in poor condition and does not represent any value. The age and the wear out of the home make the property lost value. In these cases, it needed to have in consideration only the land.
An immediate Solution, Better Off Home Buyers, Is the answer.
Knowing Your Property
We begin the process to buy your home when you fill out the form on this page or call our phone number.
Once we receive your information. one of our associates will contact you. Then we will schedule an appointment to visit your property.
A no-obligation offer.
We will send you a written offer if your home meets our purchase criteria. Accepting our offer is entirely yours. There is no pressure or harassment.
Difference Between Hiring a Realtor or Selling to Us
Hiring a real estate agent to sell your home is the most traditional option. However, it is not the only one, or the most effective when looking for quick results.
A real estate agent is a highly trained person in all aspects of buying and selling properties. They must have a valid license issued by the Oregon Real Estate Agency.
A real estate agent guides you through a home sales process like this:
- Will visit your home before signing an exclusive listing contract.
- Hire an appraisal to determine the sale value of your property by comparing the market in your neighborhood – the “Comparative Value.” service that you pay.
- Complete the forms and documentation necessary to register your property in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service lists).
- Your real estate agent will do the necessary marketing to show your home using social media platforms and advertising media to attract potential buyers.
- Then wait for potential buyers to show up and make appointments to visit your property. Today with the coronavirus epidemic, it is essential to take precautions.
- You should receive a written offer for your home. After accepting it, real estate agents begin the closing process.
- You will receive the money for the sale of your house.
- You will pay no less than 8% of the sale value between commissions and closing costs.
Our home buying process is fast, fair, and equitable; we will appraise your property fairly and submit you a written offer. Then, we go ahead with the procedures to close in the shortest possible time. On many occasions up to 7 days, sometimes we close in 2 days.
We buy properties in any condition. We understand that in addition to the commercial value, your house has sentimental value. For these reasons, we do our best to make a win-win offer.
Roughly speaking, these are the steps to selling a home through real estate. You must wait between 90 and 180 days to close the sale of your property. There have been cases where all the experience of a real estate agent is not enough, and the properties were withdrawn from the market or sold up to 25% less than the original listed price.
The Coronavirus epidemic is not an impediment for us to continue providing excellent service to our customers. We are helping our clients during this unfortunate time.
We follow the recommendations of the authority to preserve the health of our community.
Once the purchase process is completed, we will pay the agreed amount in cash.
Closing takes seven days, but that just depends on the process itself.